Fox brooch needle felting kit. 100% British wool.
If you’ve never picked up a felting needle before, there are step-by-step instructions to guide you, showing you how to turn the loose fluffy British wool into a wool sculpture you can be proud of.
- Step-by-step photo instructions guide you from start to finish.
- Every kit includes 2x stainless steel German made felting needles in a secure holder to keep them safe from small hands or pets.
- Add a foam block to give you the ideal working surface for needle felting, protecting the needles and your table or lap. One foam block will last for at least 40 smaller projects.
- Finish your piece by sewing on the brooch back and wearing it with pride! Or you could add a magnet or keyring or even frame it for your wall.
- Gift the complete kit to a craft-loving friend or wrap up your own finished piece as a lovingly handmade present.
- We recommend adult supervision for anyone under the age of 12 due to the sharp needles included.
Please note the foam block is not included in the kit.
Every kit contains:
British wool in a variety of breeds and colours
2x felting needles in a secure holder
Detailed instructions with 12 step by step photos
Beautiful gift box
You will also need:
Foam block working surface (optional extra to add when ordering)
Needle and thread to sew on the brooch back
Finished design: Approximately 5cm tall