Returns, Delivery and Click & Collect
Returns For Goods Purchased:
We always want you to be thrilled with your purchases. However, we recognise that sometimes things are not 'quite right'. With this is mind, our returns policy is as follows:
1) Please contact Dragonfly via email, if you wish to return a item within 14 days of receiving it. You then have a further 14 to return the item for a refund. Refunds will require the proof of purchase being provided alongside the item (till receipt, order confirmation number or a bank statement confirming purchase). Items must be unused and unopened and undamaged since purchase, and contain all original contents, where applicable.
2) Refunds can only be given via the method that the purchase was made.
3) If an item is faulty, and this fault was not known at the time of purchase, we would be happy to exchange the item for another (where possible), repair the item if we are able to do so, or offer a refund. In the case of faulty items, providing the buyer was not aware of the fault at the time of purchase, the 14 day return rule does not apply. If the repair or replacement of the item is not to your satisfaction, then we will refund the cost of the original item to you.
4) Refunds for custom made items will only be given if the item is faulty.
5) Any items that have been used or altered in any way will not be offered a refund.
6) Where an item is returned passed the return dates stated above, and is not faulty, we reserve the right offer an exchange or store credit rather than a refund.
Workshops taking place at Dragonfly Craft are provided by local artist and makers and in some cases direct from Dragonfly Craft.
In the unlikely event that a workshop needs to be cancelled, the workshop leader will contact you and offer an alternative date or refund.
In order to safeguard our artists and makers we require email or written notification of any cancellation 72 Hours in advance of the workshop date.
Emailed cancellations can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and written notifications can be posted to : Dragonfly Craft, 11A High Street, Launceston, PL15 8ER. Please allow time for postage.
Customers wishing to cancel a workshop place will be given a full refund if the place can be resold prior to the workshop start date. Otherwise the workshop leader may at their discretion offer an alternative date or alternative product to the customer.
Please note, artists and makers work independently in and out of the space at Dragonfly Craft and will have bespoke policies for their businesses.
When a refund can be offered this will be made by Dragonfly Craft via the payment method the customer used to place the order.
Click and Collect
Click and Collect is available 5 days a week during normal opening hours, from the shop. We will email you as soon as your order is ready for collection.
We offer a home delivery service to customers within the U.K.
Delivery costs will be calculated at the checkout, and are determined by the weight of the items purchased.
We aim to dispatch orders within two working days of receiving them and will update you via email with the date of the order dispatch and any tracking details (if applicable).
Smaller orders will be sent via Royal Mail standard second class delivery and larger orders via either Hermes or Parcelforce standard delivery. Please be aware that your order may arrive in two separate parcels, depending on what has been purchased.
If you require a faster postage service, then please get in touch with us prior to placing your order so that we can advise you of any increase in postage costs.
If you need to return an item that has been delivered to you, then please read the return details above. Buyers are responsible for the costs of returned items, unless the item(s) have arrived faulty or damaged, in which case your return postage costs will be refunded to you upon our receipt of the damaged or faulty items.