A celebration of beauty in nature and in wildlife with an extra colourful and quirky twist, this kit contains everything you need to make a blossom covered Birdhouse and two chirpy Birds.
Only the best, softest, easiest to use wool-mix felt (45% wool, 55% viscose) in distinctive shades that are often hard to find elsewhere including a soft orange and deep raspberry.
Kits appeal to crafters of all abilities, including those just starting out, and anyone looking for an imaginative gift. Detailing can be as simple or intricate as you like and it is a great project to practice more elaborate embroidery stitches.
Pick up some scissors and get started!
- Extra clear instructions, full-scale templates and stitch guide
- Individually wrapped embroidery needle
- DMC embroidery thread
- 5 pieces of wool mix felt (45% wool, 55% viscose)
- 20 g of springy toy filling
- 20cm of saddle stitch ribbon
- The finished Birdhouse is 10cm high, 9cm long and 6cm wide and the birds are 4.5cm high, 8cm long and 4cm wide
- The box is 21 x 14.5 x 6 cm and designed with postage in mind
- Suitable from age 10, with some supervision and support. Contains a needle.
- All kits are made in Britain using recycled and recyclable materials where possible.