Corinne Lapierre - Lavender Houses - Wool Mix Felt Mini Kit
Kits appeal to crafters of all abilities, including those just starting out, and anyone looking for an imaginative gift.
Our lavender comes from a cooperative in Provence in France where the warm sunshine grows exceptionally fragrant buds with a long lasting scent.
Pick up some scissors and get started!
- Extra clear instructions, full-scale templates and stitch guide
- Individually wrapped embroidery needle
- 8 strands of coordinating DMC embroidery thread
- 6 pieces of wool mix felt (45% wool, 55% viscose)
- 10 g of bouncy toy filling
- 50g of dried lavender
- 60cm of saddle stitch ribbon
- The big House measures 16cm, the medium one 15cm and the small one 11cm
- The box is 21 x 14.5 x 6 cm and designed with postage in mind
- Suitable from age 7, with some supervision and support. Contains a needle.
- All kits are made in Britain (except the Lavender!) using recycled and recyclable materials where possible.